"The first step in blogging is not writing them but reading them." - Jeff Jarvis, BuzzMachine, 07-10-2006

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Contact Me

Looking for a place to express your opinion or give you valuable feedback?

Go ahead and post your comments on any of the pages on the blog to which your comments are relevant. In case you do not find such a page then it might be that my thought process has not reached that topic. Still I am eager to hear from you and hence I create this page.

Feel free to challenge me or disagree with me, or maybe even agree with me. I respect and understand the fact that you have the right to have your own opinion. Happy commenting.

2 comments:

K Mistry said...

Hi
I cleared CET-09, chance for DESD-CDAC-Bangalore.( 6 month)
I have job in Embedded, Baroda, 10k/month.Company is expanding.

1. Is there a good placement in DESD, CDAC, Banglore ?
2. Accomodation facility ?
3. Leaving a job for DESD,CDAC is better or not ?

Kindly reply ASAP.

Saptarshi De said...

@K Mistry

I was at NCST-CDAC-Banglore @ Electronic City. So am not aware about the details of DESD.