"The first step in blogging is not writing them but reading them." - Jeff Jarvis, BuzzMachine, 07-10-2006

Monday, December 11, 2006

Got a nice testimonial

Got this testimonial on Orkut from one my ex-HCL colleague (I am still with HCL) this morning. And it was a very pleasant surprise. I remember having many short discussions with him on various topics during tea-breaks, snacks time and after office hours; each one of which was a lot of fun.

"Saptarshi !!! a man with vision, cool dude....you can talk to him on any sub and he will have his firm point to substantiate his stand. One of the few guys I have seen among the youth lot to be more sesnsible. cool attitude, sharp smile and his sense of humour...make him more lively......(buddy I have done a good selling ain't I?) cheers man !!"

Do not know how of it is actually what I am; but surely a good note to start my week with. Thanks Manick! :))

1 comment:

sadsadas said...

May be he is true.

"Kali yug mein kya kya jhooth dekhna padta hain :))".