"The first step in blogging is not writing them but reading them." - Jeff Jarvis, BuzzMachine, 07-10-2006

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Cleaned off Himesh

Just now did a Shift+Del on all Himesh Reshammiya songs.

What prompted such an extreme behaviour? Because of him my music taste has come under scanner. Usually I play my entire music folder without picking or choosing. And these days with mp3s and huge storage you always have all sorts of songs. I had few Himesh songs. With so many songs who has the time to remove selected few from play list. And these days I was putting my current song as my status in GTalk. Two of my friends have put question mark on my choice of music when the saw Himesh songs playing. :(

So I decided to do away with Himesh songs so I don't get to listen them and my friends don't doubt my eardrums. Also, for record, I don't like songs sung by Himesh Reshammiya. Not very musical to the ears.

1 comment: