"The first step in blogging is not writing them but reading them." - Jeff Jarvis, BuzzMachine, 07-10-2006

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Unnale Unnale

Thats the Tamil movie I saw this Friday. My 4th one after coming to Chennai. No, don't get an idea that I have learned Tamil. 2 years in the city I still hardly managed the language. Yes, I can communicate and understand but definitely not converse or follow Tamil. For the movie I went with my office colleagues so had lots translators to help me out. After movie we went to KFC. We had a nice time and lots of fun, including one of them banging in a glass wall not realizing there was glass wall. :)

About Unnale Unnale? The movie was boring, not because I understood only 60% but in fact in Hindi too it would have been equally boring. But songs were definitely cool.


2 comments:

sadsadas said...

Catch Spiderman 3.There you'll realized hollywood has really started taking note of bollywood scenarios.Nevertheless, it is an enjoyable movie.:)

Anand said...

Hi - I disagree with you opinion - The movie is not a hi5 thriller, breath taking, heart pumping movie. Its a normal story, you must realise that its a first movie for the hero and other 2 characters are 10 movie exp. The movie is good if you go without any expectation. The story is different compared to the other movies, No stunts no heroism no high5 sqeuence. The movie was shot in Aussie land, Autum to winter season which is the most beautiful season of any year.

Songs - I definitely agree with you, they are catchy.
You should watch the movie on a rainy day - you will love it.