"The first step in blogging is not writing them but reading them." - Jeff Jarvis, BuzzMachine, 07-10-2006

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Young forever!

Yesterday I was chatting with one my friends about 'not' growing old. During that conversation I said one line, about which I did not think until now.

"today I am younger than tomorrow ... so I am young forever"

But when I think about it now, I feel that I almost created a beautiful quote. Sometimes its not bad to take self-credit. ;))

But as long as its in first person it sounds bit selfish, let me be generous and re-phrase it for all you out there. Also this to put on record I was the first person on face of earth to say this in case I become famous down the line ... :)

"Today you are younger than tomorrow ... so you are young forever".

Dedicated to all those who think age-defining creams can hold your age.

No comments: