"The first step in blogging is not writing them but reading them." - Jeff Jarvis, BuzzMachine, 07-10-2006

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Ocean's Thirteen

Ocean's series is getting better with each increment. With Ocean's Thirteen they came back to Las Vegas, where it all started. I saw the movie today only and its very much lives up to my high expectations. With a star cast like George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Al Pacino; what can possibly go wrong?

This time Ocean (Clooney) and Rusty (Pitt) are robbing Bank (Pacino). And as usual they do it in style. Best thing like about the Ocean's series is the humor, its subtle but sharp. The actual plan is cleverly masked from the audience till the very end though the entire planning is shown in detail. And last but not the least the start cast, its the best lot, each one of the character is equally entertaining.

Honestly I don't need to fill good adjectives here to convince you to go for it. I knew it would be a must watch even before I had seen it and now I am confident. If you have missed Eleven and Twelve, don't worry you can still watch Thirteen and catch those two on DVDs sometime.

No comments: