"The first step in blogging is not writing them but reading them." - Jeff Jarvis, BuzzMachine, 07-10-2006

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Disclaimer

http://saptarshide.blogspot.com/ (hereafter “the blog”, “this blog”) is the personal blog of Saptarshi De (hereafter “I”,”me”,”my”). I write and publish in this blog in my individual capacity. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own and not those of the people, institutions, or organizations that I may, or may not, be related or, and, affiliated with, or of those who link to this blog.

In addition, my views and opinions keep changing with the passage of. This blog only presents a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at a particular point in time, not necessarily the time of posting, and that may change at any point in future after original posting. The blog pages may, or may not, be updated after the original posting.

Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights, personality rights, copyrights, registered names, mottos, logos, avatars, insignias, marks or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in this blog are the property of their respective owners and this blog or I in no way accepts any responsibility for an infringement on one, or all, of the above. Owners of content, which they do not want me to use in this blog, can please contact me immediately and on receipt of the comment I will take it down as soon as possible. At this time, you can contact me by commenting on a post.

Anonymous comments are not encouraged on this blog. Also, I reserve the right to delete any anonymous comments and comments with inappropriate content. Furthermore, the comments represent the views and opinions of the user writing the comment and the user will take the responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment.

All information is presented “as is” without any warranty of any kind. I am not responsible for the content, accuracy, actions, products or services, damages or losses that may directly or indirectly, cause or be alleged to have been caused because of your use or reliance on the information in this blog. If you need specific advice (for example, medical, legal, financial, or risk management) please seek a professional who is licensed or knowledgeable in that area.

I do not endorse any website(s) opened by following the link(s) leading out this blog. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information found by following outgoing links or the correctness of any analysis found therein and will not be held responsible for any damage, claims, or any mishaps that may happen to occur from use of that information. Also, the inclusion of these links in no way indicates their endorsement, support, or approval of the contents of this blog. Furthermore, the longevity of outgoing links is not guaranteed. Please make an effort to report any such bad or broken outgoing links to me by posting a comment.

No comments: