"The first step in blogging is not writing them but reading them." - Jeff Jarvis, BuzzMachine, 07-10-2006

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Rowing a boat for the first time!!


Last Friday(25th November 2005) we had a one-day team outing to Muttukad lake and Mayajaal complex on the outskirts of Chennai.

During the trip I did two things for the first time in my life - Rowing a boat and try hand at bowling !!

About rowing, what to say, still no one is believing me that it was the first time for me Image
Same is the case with bowling, my team consisted of all first time bowlers but still we were the champions; that too quite comfortable .... Image

I think if you can give an honest try to anything and luck is on your side .... nothing is for the first time...... Image

Check out the outing photos at my photo album .

No comments: