"The first step in blogging is not writing them but reading them." - Jeff Jarvis, BuzzMachine, 07-10-2006

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Labeled!

Finally I finished labeling all my posts on this blog! Phew!

Believe me its a tough job not volume-wise but to classify each of your post into a label. I mean you can classify each one but then you cannot end up having one post per label. That sort for defeats the very purpose.

So after lot of self-brainstorming sessions and drinking lots of water, I finalized on 8 finalists. Check them out on the left-hand side. It was mainly the blogs under scrapbook and analects labels which confused me most. Each of them were so different that each one called for a label of its own. Finally I searched the dictionary to find these 2 words which loosely describes the posts which were troubling me.

I am happy with the labels, hope you to find them useful too.

P.S. - Now what should I label this one?? No, I cant think anymore now. Let it be label-less for now.

No comments: