"The first step in blogging is not writing them but reading them." - Jeff Jarvis, BuzzMachine, 07-10-2006

Monday, February 19, 2007

Naturography

Naturography - no need to pick up your dictionary to find its meaning, you wont find it there. I coined it for this post, out of 'Nature' and 'Photography'.

Nature Photography refers to any outdoor photography which captures the world around us. In last few outings me and my friends have indulged into it quite a lot. Sharing a few my favorites out of the whole bunch.



2 comments:

sadsadas said...

Perhaps, you can upload in flickr where you can share your Naturatography with more and more peeple.:)

Saptarshi De said...

I am already sharing these in my album (http://saptarshide.myphotoalbum.com/) but surely will explore the flickr, picasa options soon. ;)