"The first step in blogging is not writing them but reading them." - Jeff Jarvis, BuzzMachine, 07-10-2006

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

One day late though :) hope you all had a great Valentine's Day with you loved ones!

I am posting here after a long time, in fact my last post was at Christmas last year. Since then life has been bit busy which kept me away from my blog. Now we are in a new year, hope you had a great year till now and wish you a happier and successful year in days to come!

On my side many things happened since my last post. My room-mate got married. I went to Vizag, A.P. to attend his marriage ceremonies. We had a nice time at his marriage. This was the first time I was seeing a south-indian marriage live, so was great fun. From there we had a one-day trip to Araku, a small hill station near Vizag. Beautiful place and awesome company. We all had lots of fun there, you can get a glimpse of it in the photos below.

I will end this post with my Araku photos and wish to write the next one pretty soon.






Araku album link: http://saptarshide.myphotoalbum.com/slideshow.php?set_albumName=
album30

No comments: